Friday, April 22, 2011

Roll Tart Making Process


Hi viewers, it's Friday again.  My favourite day of the week as the working time is short.  I enjoy going to the night market in Taman Chempaka, Nilai every week.  I call it an International night market as we can meet all sorts of people from all over the world.  There are stalls selling the most delicious nasi beriyani gam, mee bakso tastes as you are in Indon, Hainanese chicken rice from Gemas (Lotak lotak abis) and not forgetting all kinds of local and imported fruits.  You name it..everything's there.

Today I'm going to share the process of making roll tart.   This tart is fond of everybody as it melts in your mouth.  I'll share the recipe in my next entry.  Have enjoyable weekends.

 I just use a plastic tart mould.

 Put the dough inside the mould and press it on your palm.

 Fill it with the pineapple jam.










No comments:

You may also like to see

Related Posts with Thumbnails