Good morning 4 Carica.
Today, I want to talk to you about healthy eating habits. It is important to eat nutritious food. People who do not eat healthy food can become very ill. A healthy diet should include grain, fruits, vegetables, meat, milk and fats. The food pyramid shows a balanced diet. It also shows how much of each food we should take daily. So children, remember that you will be strong and healthy if you have a balanced diet.
1. Another word for nutritious is....
(A) important (B) healthy (C) delicious
2. Why is it important to eat nutritious food?
3. What should a healthy diet include?
4. Which class of food should you take the least daily?
5. which class of food do you need the most daily?