Friday, April 1, 2011

My Family's Artwork

 Hi viewers, I am as happy as a lark today and I am going to enjoy my life to the fullest.  Today I'm going to share my family's artworks that I'm really proud of.  All the pictures were painted by me. my husband and my youngest son, Aiman.  We like to use oil painting since it is a long-lasting art medium and easier to take care of.
We used to paint on the canvas and later the picture was sent to be framed.  I love to paint flowers.  My hubby with the fruits and scenery, while Aiman with his imaginary pictures.
So, you can guess now, how I get the ideas to design  my cupcakes and cakes with beautiful images. 
                                           Orchid Part I: Teacher Maria
                                          Orchid Part II:  Teacher Maria


                                          Local Fruits:  Aminuddin Mohd Noor


                                          Summer Time Part I:  Teacher Maria

                                           Summer Time Part II:  Teacher Maria


                                           Sea Creatures:  Aiman (now)


                                          My Dream House: Aiman (when he was 6 years old)

                                          If I Am A Butterfly:  Aiman(when he was 7 years old)

                                         Golf By The Beach: Aminuddin Mohd Noor



                                       Tasik Titiwangsa:  Teacher Maria

3 comments:

Ayu said...

sangat2 cntik..vvery creative :D

AMN's Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aida Ali said...

Memang cantik sangat. Teruskan berkarya...

You may also like to see

Related Posts with Thumbnails