Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mmm...Muffins again for Mother's Day

Well, my mum and dad in Ipoh really fond with whatever I cooked for them even my simplest fried noodles.  Last weekend, I went back to my hometown to celebrate Mother's Day with my third sis, Halimatun Sa'adiah and my fifth brother, Muhammad Faiz.
  My sis presented my mum with 4 pots of orchids. Well, as usual I made her my yummy muffins and not forgetting I bought her the finest clothes for her to make baju kurung.

Let us view the pictures of my muffins and see here for the recipe. Actually you can adopt and adapt the recipe according to your creativity and favor.










Dear Pn Fatimah bt Mohd Noor, I love you with all my heart.  You are the BEST MUM ever. 
Thank You, MAK

5 comments:

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

knp semua yg akak buat nampak sedap?????

Teacher Maria said...

Memang sedap pun cik adik sebab di buat dengan penuh kasih dan sayang, hehehe...

N Hasanah said...

I do miss ur muffins kak...urs are truely absolutely yummmy!

Teacher Maria said...

Dear Has, I miss you too and all the great times we had together.

Aida Ali said...

Mmmmm sedapnya.....

You may also like to see

Related Posts with Thumbnails